No announcement yet.

This is really cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fish's eyes are completely enclosed in its head. It can see through it's own head.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Remember, San Diego is a Cherokee term for "a whale's vagina". For added irony.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        And it was caught on video!

The best part are the campy showtunes while the whales rip art and share the remains of the pelican.
        At least the children didn't see a whale penis.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Bird imitating camera shutter, car alarm and chain saws...
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            blah blah blah
            Don't get pissy with me just because you misspelled a name.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I wasn't pissy.

You felt it important enough to correct, which is significantly more pissy-like than me choosing to rail on San Diego as I always do.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Crab vs Pipe

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                  We need a "clearly" smiley.
                  It's right here:
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

The lyre bird is awesome
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                    X