No announcement yet.

Let's discuss my new favourite Christian video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how the narrator blathers about religious liberty, considering his point of view is actually restricting liberties to homosexuals.

It's comforting to know the religious right remains in keeping with its reputation of scoring own-goals
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

pro bono ACLU lawyer /ominous voice
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Jesus Titty-****ing Christ.

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
        I like how the narrator blathers about religious liberty, considering his point of view is actually restricting liberties to homosexuals.

It's comforting to know the religious right remains in keeping with its reputation of scoring own-goals
        No, no, no, you damn furriner. Don't you see? Not letting them entrench their religious views as the law of the land infringes on their right to freely exercise their religion.

Seriously. I hear that argument every time this comes up.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

What about my religious views getting entrenched? Y'know, the "leave your ****ing religion out of my government" thing?
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
            What about my religious views getting entrenched? Y'know, the "leave your ****ing religion out of my government" thing?
            I didn't say the absurdity of it wasn't self-evident.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

My favorite Christian video: Christian the Lion

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                My favorite Christian video: Christian the Lion

If you cry while watching it, even a little, you are gay.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Asher. His favorite Christian video. This did not bode well. As usual when Asher points it out, the Christian artifact is so far over the top it appears to be satire. How long will it take for this level of virulence to die away? Before you say it won't, remember that once upon a time lynchings weren't even front page news, and less than 100 years later, a black man is President. It will fade away, but it is really scary/maddening at the moment.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

My favorite Christian vid, made by fundies attacking Mormons:

The best parts are the "Mormon explanation of the Negro race" and then God literally doing the nasty with Mary
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

You gotta love how they were looking to justify use of their bonus stock-photo CD, so they decided to list all sorts of professions around 2:05

also gotta love the black kid photoshopped-in the "Christian Adoption Agencies" picture around 2:13

Comment

Working...
                      X