No announcement yet.

Washington D.C. Polymeet: March 14/15?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington D.C. Polymeet: March 14/15?

CANCELED

Hey Washington polytoners. I'll be in D.C. for some work training for a couple weeks and wondered if some of y'all wanted to meet for a meal/drink?
    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; February 27, 2009, 10:25.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

I'd be up for a drink, but only on Friday/Saturday/early Sunday because of my work schedule. PM me some details/preferences/etc.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I can plan for one of those days you're here Imran to free up time.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sweet, that's the week of spring break. If it's the 14th or before I can make it.

Comment

Yeah, 14th is a Saturday. That's probably my preference. 13th (Friday night), may be able to work as well.

I'll have to find out where the training is (so I can book a hotel) and let y'all know.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
            Sweet, that's the week of spring break. If it's the 14th or before I can make it.
            IIRC you had your twenty-first birthday recently right? If so, then we will have greater choices to hang out at.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              Yeah, 14th is a Saturday. That's probably my preference. 13th (Friday night), may be able to work as well.

I'll have to find out where the training is (so I can book a hotel) and let y'all know.
              Friday the 13th??

Comment

Uh... ok, maybe the 14th then .

Comment

whew

Comment

Sounds rad.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      IIRC you had your twenty-first birthday recently right? If so, then we will have greater choices to hang out at.
                      Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                        Yup.
                        Woo hoo!

Comment

I will try to make it, no promises.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'll go if anyone can represent me, court date on the 26th of March for misdemeanor smacking a ho.

Comment

I'm part Jew, so I should be able to represent you. We need to see if you exist, Wiggy.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X