Got Facebook??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Facebook??

Search for me in Facebook (andrewr077@yahoo.com) and then make fun of me.

Of course, you guys can just continue to make fun of me on here.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Welcome to 4 years ago
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's MrFun. 4 years ago is an improvement.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He's still studying someone born 200 years ago.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Ha! I've known about Facebook a long time ago. I recently joined though as I warmed up to it.

Can I go ahead and look you guys up?

Comment

Seeing as I've sent you a friend request....
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You'll send friend requests to anybody, won't you, Imran! I felt so special...
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Seeing as I've sent you a friend request....
                Woo hoo!!

Comment

And here I thought I was important .
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Facebook is basically ruined now; too many people from high school and family members signing up. What should I be switching to?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                      And here I thought I was important .
                      I will hunt you down on Facebook soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
                        Facebook is basically ruined now; too many people from high school and family members signing up. What should I be switching to?
                        Just keep a strict friends list.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          You'll send friend requests to anybody, won't you, Imran! I felt so special...
                          I'm sorry you had to find out this way .

I only did it because MrFun whined! He meant nothing to me, I swear!!

Comment

MrFun needs to find a new profile pic, pronto.

Oh, and Nickleback?! WTF?!

Comment

How about a profile picture of me doing a handstand?

Comment

Working...
                              X