how to ask this question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    I've got kids in my practice who have Asperger's. Ask yoursellf this, can you spend ten minutes with her without desperately wishing you were somewhere else? If not, she's probably not Asperger's.
    Sounds like half of Poly.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Uh, guys, aren't autism and Asperger's very different things? She's nothing like any of the (actual, vs self-diagnosed) aspies I've met.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
        The Correct way to ask is "Will you marry me" which is clearly superior to the Phrase "Do you want to marry me".
        thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon View Post
          Oh for God's sake. There are a bunch of people who would like to be considered high functioning autistics who aren't. It's the same crap as people who pretend they are bisexual and aren't.

Any mental disease that has apparently cool or positive aspects to it along with exclusivity is subject to people wanting or pretending to have it. It's the worst kind of trendy health stupidity.

This is nothing more than the equivalent of emo kids who pretend they suffer from depression because they want to make themselves seem more interesting to others.
          I'm not sure how bisexuality is a mental disease.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            I'm not sure how bisexuality is a mental disease.
            People who continue to read threads often discover new and relevant information.

I already apologized for my less than clear remark, but I don't feel the need to Minitruth my remarks and make other posts look irrelevant.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I wasn't being serious with my post. I just wanted to tease you about how you stated it. Hence the winking smilie.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                All of the responses in this thread are pretty much exactly what I would have expected from each of the posters.
                This is still true.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  I wasn't being serious with my post. I just wanted to tease you about how you stated it. Hence the winking smilie.
                  Sorry, I didn't understand because I've never known you to make a joke, other than the irony implicit in your nick.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

This is still true.

Were you conducting an experiment to see if we had been replaced with impostors or possessed by aliens?
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

This thread is 40 posts in with nobody questioning the premise that Kuci has a girlfriend. Our little guy is all grown up.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

xpost

Not really. I'm just a little surprised how utterly predictable everyone here is :P

Comment

Is there any possible way to confirm this without committing a massive faux pas?
                          Commit the faux pas. The truth will set you free.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Am I being predictable by saying that if she's going out with you, a mental illenss is a given?

And, BTW, I can't believe no one else has used that one yet.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

And take pictures... with sound!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie View Post
                                And take pictures... with sound!
                                OK, this one I didn't expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X