The FBI is after me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI is after me!

@ a) subject, b) fbi using live.com account c) the guy who wrote this forgot to choose between "contract/inheritance/winning"

Subject: FUND TRANSFER...CLARIFY!

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
    FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW.
    WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 U.S.A.

ic3.fbiwashingtondc@live.com

DATE: 02/16/2009

ATTENTION:
    Fund Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE FBI FOREIGN REMITTANCE/TELEGRAPHIC DEPT.:

It has been discovered that your contract/inheritance/winning FUND was about being transferred to an unknown account. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the FUND moved to the account specified below:

SOUTHWESTERN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
    WESCORP 924 OVERLAND COURT
    SAN DIMAS, CA 91772. USA.
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 322079133
    ABA/ROUTING NUMBER: 1220-41-21-9
    SHARETYPE NO.: 25
    FINAL CREDIT HABIB FENZI AND CO. (Beneficiary).

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US$12,000,000.00) was found to be deposited in Bank of America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account indicated above. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in Bank of America in USA. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.

Consequently, we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it cleared of any connection with any of these illegal activities. Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out will attract a JAIL TERM. We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund. There is every indication that you are involved in this shady deal.

Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtain from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, you are to contact Mr. Spencer Lulu of the Anti Graft Department of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) Nigeria and have the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL of TRANSFER (DIST) CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained. Contact him through this official email address: afdefccnig@live.com Note that you have 72hrs to obtain this crucial Documentation.

You are warned!

Yours Sincerely,

Robert Swan Mueller
    Executive Director
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION {FBI}.
    Crimes Control Unit {CCU}.

WASHINGTON DC FBI.
    ROOM, 7367 J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
    WASHINGTON, DC 20535. USA.
    ic3.fbiwashingtondc@live.com
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I don't see how they scam money from you in this one.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

perhaps in order to get that "clearance document" you need to pay a small fee of 500$ in nigerian stamps or something
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The FBI will hire anyone these days.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          The best part is they were stupid enough to use the name of FBI Director Bob Mueller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller) as if he'd get into minutae like this
          Unbelievable!

Comment

you are to contact Mr. Spencer Lulu of the Anti Graft Department of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) Nigeria
            Now, there's a hint if I ever saw one.

You are warned!
            I don't think the FBI uses phrases from 1930's melodramas.

Comment

The poor grammar, however, makes it seem official.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Consequently, we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it cleared of any connection with any of these illegal activities. Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out will attract a JAIL TERM. We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund. There is every indication that you are involved in this shady deal.
                Wtf? They want you to prove your innocence? I thought these aholes stopped with the money grabbing under the guise of the drug war and now they're right back to ignoring the 4th and 5th amendments?

change you can believe in

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Please be more sensitive. You'll hurt b etor's feelings.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

It's fraud, surprise. There will be fees. There will be confusion. You will have to transfer some of the nonexistant money along with some of your own in order to "clear thins up." Then they will be gone. Note their web page and official can both be googled/checked out.

The real FBI still seizes assets, but it takes its action first. Then, it informs the previous owner to prove them wrong on their reasoning for the seizure. Thus, you are not presumed innocent, you are assumed to be a flight risk ("if we don't seize it, he'll take it and run"), and your property is seized based on the presentation by the Agency to the judge. Most likely they will violate a constitutional lawyer's understanding of the 2nd, 5th, and most especially, the 4th Amendment.
                    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                    X