The Economic Situation in the Baltics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sandman View Post
    Why don't the Baltics merge into one country?
    Ehmm, because we're very different?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon View Post
      Yeah, they should bring Russia in, and give it a new name, like "The Soviet Union".
      The thought made you feel all warm and comfy, heh?

In your dreams
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
        Ehmm, because we're very different?
        Even genetically, it seems to me. It is not uncommon for peoples with different religion and language to have same origin. But, for example, are Latvians and Estonians any good at basketball? Serious question. If they are not (and I don't remember them being) it would suggest that they don't have a large pool of tall people to select from. Since height is to a large degree an inherited trait, it would to me suggest different origins.

Comment

That's one of the weirdest arguments I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
          X