• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The babe thread to end all babe threads

Israeli model Bar Rafaeli on Sports Illustrated

Pictures:

and also

When I was in Israel, I was really impressed about the number of attractive women I saw.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

some examples
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice shirt she's got there, but there should NEVER be an end to babe threads!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

1. That second swimsuit is really impractical.
          2. I think I saw her in Heeb magazine. I'm not Jewish, but I find the magazine amusing.
          B♭3

Comment

still not over that

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
              Now that is one fine looking Jew.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nice. What are the places that kind of girl goes out to? I need names. Some time in April or May I might be visiting Israel. She looks like she could be having a secret thing for computeristas.

Comment

those would be expensive places in northern Tel aviv, and Herzelyia.
                  Usually closed villa parties.

But if you're up for a beer with us simpletons

Comment

nice title, babes suck. for now on only post pics of babes who might actually sleep with me. . ya that's a thread killer

Comment

Babe threads are so sad, makes you lot look like a bunch of pathetic little perverts...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                        Babe threads are so sad, makes you lot look like a bunch of pathetic little perverts...
                        I hope Ming knows you're trolling him

Comment

Mobius - since every picture here and in the other babe-threads is totally worksafe, even to the rather prude american standards (here you have full-nudity on magazine covers laid out at the grocery store or gas station), perversion can hardly be the motive, but rather a common interest in beauty. We could as well have a sunset-thread...

(yeah, the hypocracy can not be fully hidden )

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            You spend most of your time on this board fawning over yourself, which I reckon is a bit more perverted than fawning over some hot Jew.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                            X