Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
    ^ With a name like "Lefty"

It's the hand he... um... y-know's with.

Everyone called lefty is called it because of that, except for the people who've had their right hands cut off by Muslims. Sure, they have to do it with that hand, but it's not by choice.

As for the people called Stumpy... well. Ugh..
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon View Post
      This belongs in the thread about washing your hands after you go for a whizz.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Do they sell this on a shirt? I have a professor who would die laughing at this.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
          So, that hot girl dumped you, right?
          You've got it all wrong, when I don't get laid I become a D&D geek.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Do they sell this on a shirt? I have a professor who would die laughing at this.

I bought it a year ago. Yeah I am that guy.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Last edited by Heraclitus; April 3, 2009, 19:33.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Very strident. But Communism isn't just about the relentless march of the volunteers.

Take the East German anthem, for example. Much more gentle - the hymn of fraternal reconciliation and comfort from old woes.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I don't know the words to the North Korean anthem, but this video has a really nice hanbok in it.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon View Post

Everyone called lefty is called it because of that, except for the people who've had their right hands cut off by Muslims. Sure, they have to do it with that hand, but it's not by choice.

As for the people called Stumpy... well. Ugh..
                    Unless they've had a barbque accident.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Those t-shirts are sold out

Any other place around where I can order them?
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Are you sure about this Hera? I mean because if I ever met you I'd have to build a wall around you.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                        X