No announcement yet.

Sometimes I Surprise Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another note, Che, guess one of your side jobs didn't turn out so hot...

Che Guevara, the inspector responsible for supervising Margarito's hand wrapping, testified that he had never seen that sort of pad used before, apparently missing it being slipped in to the initial wrap before Richardson's objections.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Giving fake names to the press
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So am I reading this right? Asher wants to hire TCO and che? Does anyone else feel a "... walks into a bar..." joke is coming?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I don't think I said anything about hiring che?

On that note, I don't do the hiring...I'm just the connector.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I was thinking more "Asher is building a secret army in order to TAKE OVER THE WORLD, or at least this site, by force." Why else hire a military guy (TCO) and a revolutionary (Che)?

Comment

We've got a Marine and an ex-Army guy in our senior exec team. We need a Navy.

Though I guess the Marine counts as Navy.

Comment

Don't let him hear you say that. You won't see tomorrow if you do.

Also, you need Air Force... that's the missing branch (in US terms, anyway, no idea what you Canucks do with your "armed forces"...)

Comment

I don't want no pansy Air Forcers.

Comment

Not necessary, he'll just declare himself "Prez of the OT" for life, or until bored.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X