Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's done!! My website is finally done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's done!! My website is finally done!!!

Finaly the site is done and published. There is no way this could have been done without Huej's help. He re wrote programs and transfered stuff and well all the techy stuff. Thanks Huej!! You are a Web God!!

It's not much but tell me what you think. I don't want to change anything but you guy's know how I am about spelling if you see something let me know.

bettyloupies.com
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I have one big problem with the site. I see pictures of the pies, but every time I try to take a piece, the monitor gets in the way.
    B♭3

Comment

The link doesn't work.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Looks very nice, Tia. I haven't had a chance to go through all the text yet, but I didn't see any show-stoppers. Nice basic layout, easy navigation, pretty attractive.

The only thing I noticed is the email contact. Two problems:
        1) You don't want to publish an email address in text form. Evil web bots will find it and send spam in growing and unmerciful amounts.
        2) While it's easy for bots to find, it doesn't stand out so it's not so easy for a human to spot (because it's below the screen line and you have to scroll down to find it). When people click "Contact" they expect to see the options immediately, top of page.

I'm also surprised you didn't put together an "at bettyloupies" address -- would be much more professional-looking than a Yahoo address.

But overall, very nice!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

"Contact Us" is really mislabeled, there is no contact info on there that isn't on every other page.

Other than that the only thing that seemed odd was small cupcakes selling for $20/doz. while regular are $15/doz.

Just seems like strange pricing.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I pronounce it "Betty Loopy's". I figure it's more accurate anyway.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              I pronounce it "Betty Loopy's". I figure it's more accurate anyway.

Me too.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Smaller cupcakes are way more work and much more time consuming then large ones. Each cupcake is decorated with a flower and trying to make small roses is a bit harder then big ones. I'm changing the contact stuff today.

Hey now, Betty Lou is my Mom's name doesn't have anything to do with my head!
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Cartman: Get in the kitchen, and bake me a pie!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Some of the pictures there are too heavy for their size. The one on the front page is borderline, but http://bettyloupies.com/images/Picture%20074.jpg is very, very big. http://bettyloupies.com/images/Picture%20022.jpg too.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Now that you're done with the website, you have more time to salvage whatever is left of your DYSFUNCTIONAL family.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                      X