X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Emilija shares her brother's love for lego:

Reminds me of Boo from Monsters, Inc.:

Brother sister

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Theben, your little girl looks just like I did - especially the lipstick picture. I also seem to remember you commenting on the similarities between her and me, and worrying (rightly so) if she'd follow my example.

She looks like she could be a handful and a half, so if you don't want her turning out anything like me, here are a few things to avoid.
      • Before you give her chewing gum for the first time, make sure she understands she's not supposed to swallow it.
      • If you were secretly wishing for a boy, it's still okay to do guy stuff with her like camping and fishing and hunting, but be aware she'll grow up behaving like a dude. This includes kicking ass at Street Fighter, rooming with guys without a second thought, and burping and farting with the best of them.
      • When you put her first birthday cake in front of her and you want a really nice posed photo, holding her hands down at her sides will not be enough. If she's really determined, she can just push her face into the cake. (Which will still make for a fun photo.)
      • It may be a good idea to get her one of those sex ed books for kids otherwise she may be very confused about stuff the first time she walks in on you in the shower. ("Mommy! Daddy has floppy cancers!")
      • If you can, it's a good idea to keep her in touch with her Asian cultural roots - language classes and what not. Even better is if you can accompany her too, and learn the language with her. Later on it'll be like a secret code between you and her, which is a great thing for a dad-and-daughter to have.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

aww at thread. I'm happy for you all, even though it kinda makes me sad.

Comment

Kid pics, eh?

From Halloween buildup 09

From Halloween 2008
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Nice... Let's keep this rolling

1. ZK and AC: Yes she looks like the mom fortunately

2. Snoopy and The*insert spelling mistake*ben: I am sure in 2 years time I can compete with the cute pic you posted...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
              Theben, your little girl looks just like I did - especially the lipstick picture.

If you were secretly wishing for a boy, it's still okay to do guy stuff with her like camping and fishing and hunting, but be aware she'll grow up behaving like a dude. This includes kicking ass at Street Fighter, rooming with guys without a second thought, and burping and farting with the best of them.

I didn't have a preference, but for the most part I don't have an issue with those things (aside from the "rooming" thing )

When you put her first birthday cake in front of her and you want a really nice posed photo, holding her hands down at her sides will not be enough. If she's really determined, she can just push her face into the cake. (Which will still make for a fun photo.)

Too late.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post

If you were secretly wishing for a boy, it's still okay to do guy stuff with her like camping and fishing and hunting, but be aware she'll grow up behaving like a dude. This includes kicking ass at Street Fighter, rooming with guys without a second thought, and burping and farting with the best of them.

I didn't have a preference, but for the most part I don't have an issue with those things (aside from the "rooming" thing )

When you put her first birthday cake in front of her and you want a really nice posed photo, holding her hands down at her sides will not be enough. If she's really determined, she can just push her face into the cake. (Which will still make for a fun photo.)

Too late.
                [action=Solomwi]sits back to watch Theben slowly morph into rah over the next several years. [/action]
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

This thread should be titled Baby Cutefest
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Rock on!

Excellent!!
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This photo below is a future representation of what she'll be doing in 15 years' time

I suspect Theben will be okay with it. She'll be on guitars in a rock band!
                      Attached Files
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

The face everyone gets when you realise you've just finished licking the chocolate cake beaters.....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                          This photo below is a future representation of what she'll be doing in 15 years' time

Yeah, but will she have an 'unusual-looking' guy staring at her bum throughout?

Comment

"unusual looking guy"

That's Bing, my Chinese friend. He's harmless. As long as you don't let him near shotguns.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Why, does he like to do impressions of Dick Cheney?

They let nuns be in rock bands?

Comment

Theben, I wish I'd seen this instructional vid when I was a maiden. You may want to show it to your daughter.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X