• Michelle Obama: Hot or Not?

You choose!

yes, Yes, YES!
    34.62%
    No, I'm a creepy little Canadian.
    59.62%
    I'm squeezing my banana just thinking of her
    5.77%
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Yes. Especially for political wives.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Lazy SOB. If you are going to do a poll like this, you GOTTA include pictures.

ADDED LATER Ahhhh... you did include a picture. It didn't pop up when I first opened the thread... so sorry about the Lazy comment

And in looking for pics, I didn't really find any "hot" shots of her, so I would say no.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Yes. Especially for political wives.

PWILF

Politician's Presidents Wife I would like to fornicate
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Though I'd put Laura on the PWILF list too.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

A few to show just how HAWT she is
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'd hit it in a heartbeat.

Er, if not for my eternal devotion to my wife of 22 yrs...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Too hot to handle.

Why no poll? Even if you put in a poll, it'd be invalid because of the lack of a banana option.

Comment

So with a wife like Michelle, why is Obama so upset about the lack of stimulus these days?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                    Too hot to handle.

Why no poll? Even if you put in a poll, it'd be invalid because of the lack of a banana option.
                    Uh, there is a poll with this thread.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      So with a wife like Michelle, why is Obama so upset about the lack of stimulus these days?
                      That actually induced a smile, so you are doing better .

Comment

Option 1 and 3 are saying basically the same, aren't they?
                        Blah

Comment

She'd look a lot better without that weird hairdo. I bet it would still look the same if she was in a gale.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post

I'd get those glasses checked if I were you.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's so nice to see the Obamas as a couple. They do a lot of touching, kissing, even fisting with one another.

B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X