Clear All

• gigapan!

simply amazing
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Impressive resolution indeed.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Clarence Thomas is asleep!

Comment

People were really glad Bush was gone.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Some hot babes in the band
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by ming View Post
            some hot babes in the band
            q.f.t.
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Very cool. The focus holds up at all distances on extreme zoom from what I can tell. Amazing depth of field.

Wonder how they got so many people together at the same time?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                Very cool. The focus holds up at all distances on extreme zoom from what I can tell. Amazing depth of field.

Wonder how they got so many people together at the same time?

Either free food or something, maybe a promise for free rides...free chicken..
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, with pics like that one, we can now finally play ´homeland security´ on our own. For example, on the top end of the big stairs, which would be on the president´s left, there lies a camera. Nobody holds it, and it is directed at the president. ´Watch your bags at all times - never leave them unattended...´

But whats really wierd is this: On the president´s right (pic´s left), just outside the main balcony, under the latern thats on the edge of it, stands a man wearing sunglasses or glasses of some sort at least, since his eyes are covered with something that i cant quite identify. Some sort of flying object it seems. But the wierdest thing is the top of his head, which simply doesnt seem to exist at all... It just ends where a chair within said main balcony starts. Either that guy had a complete lobotomy, skull included, or something is very odd here...

So this is not only an excellent example of powerful observation techniques (you can almost read the notes of the musicians, and had somebody opened his purse at the moment, you could count that person´s money for example), but also one of professional picture-manipulation (if you dont believe, check out the feature described above - i kid you not!). Someone who was there now isnt anymore, or someone who was not there, now is (more likely as i look at it), is the only conclusion i can come up with... The thing i cant identify could be the cursor of the editing program , maybe, but then again, you wouldnt save the picture via screenshot, now would you?

okay, croped it for you:

(the first picture includes a thin red circle and arrow edited in by me, but the second, is as was - not edited by me at all)
                  Last edited by Unimatrix11; February 6, 2009, 13:10.

Comment

Clearly, an alien brain-sucking device at work.

How else do you think a black guy got elected?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Just found another one - a guy cut in half, with one half missing - it´s in the snapshots... And it dawns on me that there COULD be technical explanations for these artifacts (as putting a lot of images together). But the thing with the head is just really bad...

Yeah, seriously, i didnt read the text below the panaramo, and assumed it was all taken at once with a single (remarkable) cam. Since its an assembly of over 200 pictures, what i said above doesnt quite apply, of course... Sorry...

Haha - Cheeney looks so clichey evil. Like straight out of a James Bond movie.
                      Last edited by Unimatrix11; February 6, 2009, 13:40.

Comment

Working...
                      X