No announcement yet.

Pres Obama makes fun of fat Jessica Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle Obama is hot. Ben's a creepy little man. Who do you choose?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
      Michelle Obama is hot. Ben's a creepy little man. Who do you choose?
      Me? I default to the one with the vagina.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

For me however it's a much more ambivalent choice.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
          Well you can expect Ben and Siro to leap to conclusions, but Imran didn't say anything one way or the other.
          Huh? I'm right wing on some issues, but since when am I lumped together with "gays are eternally damned" Ben? And where exactly did I jump to conclusions in this thread?

I used an exaggerated title, which I took directly from "The Superficial" celebrity gossip blog where I first read it. http://thesuperficial.com/2009/02/ba...bout_jessi.php

I then quoted the full article from the original source, and clearly posted that I don't believe he actually made fun of her. So what's up with me jumping to conclusions?

To clear up my point - I don't think it was very tactful of him, being POTUS / leader of the free world, to repeat the item heading of a cheap magazine, especially if it's hurtful.

It doesn't say much about Obama. I just imagined Jessica Simpson's day getting a lot worse. Imagine she got a call from her mom - "Not only is your fat ass on every magazine, President Obama noted you were having weight problems on TV".

What if she killed herself?
          Last edited by Sirotnikov; February 7, 2009, 21:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
            To clear up my point - I don't think it was very tactful of him, being POTUS / leader of the free world, to repeat the item heading of a cheap magazine, especially if it's hurtful.

It doesn't say much about Obama. I just imagined Jessica Simpson's day getting a lot worse. Imagine she got a call from her mom - "Not only is your fat ass on every magazine, President Obama noted you were having weight problems on TV".

What if she killed herself?
            We've got her sister and Britney as reserves. No worries.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
            X