Best wings recipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and an advanced "Yes, I do."
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Anyway, back on topic. My father used to make hot wings every Sunday. I'm not sure what his recipe was because somedays they were mild and other times they were "need a lead shield when handling" hot.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Try to find some Caucasian sauces, like tkemali or adjika.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

A sweet cherry plum sauce. That's a great suggestion but I have no idea how to make it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            A sweet cherry plum sauce. That's a great suggestion but I have no idea how to make it.
            It's not sweet. I like it sour, goes well with meat.
            Do you have Georgian or Abkhaz communities in the town you live in? They should have it in their local shops.
            If you do have wild plums, then this is one of the recipes:
            For 1 kg of plums:
            1/4 glass of water;
            dill and coriander leaves - a thick bunch;
            dried pennyroyal - 2 teaspoons;
            garlic - 2-3 cloves;
            chili pepper - 1-2 peppers;
            some salt

Wash and destone the plums.

Boil the plums until the peel starts to come off. Then drop them in the strainer and rub through it. Discard the peels.

Chop the herbs (you won't have to chop the pennyroyal), remove the seeds from the peppers and chop the rest, chop garlic as well. Put all this into a small pan, add some salt and start grinding the stuff with a pestle. Add 1/4 glass of boiling water and continue grinding.

Put the spices and the plums into a single pan and cook the sauce until it boils, mixing constantly so it doesn't stick to the pan. As soon as it boils, it is ready. Pour it into bottles and let it cool. If the sauce turns out too sweet, add some vinegar.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Just Texas Pete man....
              That's my fight snack. Wings with Texas Pete, onion rings and mozzarella sticks. :droooooooool:
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
              X