No announcement yet.

Gaeta's leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirk Lazarus would have a leg amputated for a role.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      I concur. The only possible explanation is that he's just an incredibly dedicated actor and made the ultimate sacrifice for his craft.

No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
        Kirk Lazarus would have a leg amputated for a role.

At least until the DVD Commentary. Then he'd lace it back on.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Have you listened to the Tropic Thunder DVD commentary? He really did stay in character for it...

Comment

No, not yet. I tend not to listen to the commentary on my discs... I'll have to for that .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              But people in front of blue screens normally appear as themselves in front of a background. That would mean the image itself has been digitally altered, right? Or that it is real.
              As Koy said, yes, not directly a blue screen. A green sock, or blue sock, or whatever color was appropriate based on the (other) stuff. Of course it is 'digitally altered', every single piece of film you see nowadays is (in some way) digitally processed. Heck, they've been doing it for half a century (remember the old driving in a car in front of a moving background stuff? Same thing, just lower quality). This sort of thing is pretty common, and trivial to do (you just have it coated in one color, and then tell the software to remove all pixels of X color, with some more complexity but not much).
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I was most interested in how it was done; I didn't know about the green or blue sock but that makes sense.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                X