(Peter Schiff) The Next Depression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Peter Schiff) The Next Depression?

He did call the recession right, we have to give him that. It is interesting that the dollar keeps going up though because it seems how ever screwed up we are everyone else is worse off. If that changes though then the US could be in big trouble. I have a great deal of respect for Peter Schiff because he's called so much right but where I think he's making a mistake here is he's claiming future Social Security obligations will cause hyper inflation but the reality is we have decades before that hits the fan and it can be easily altered just by changing how and when we pay Social Security.
    Last edited by Dinner; January 28, 2009, 06:43.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      I have a great deal of Peter Schiff because he's called so much right but where I think he's making a mistake here is he's claiming future Social Security obligations will cause hyper inflation but the reality is we have decades before that hits the fan and it can be easily altered just by changing how and when we pay Social Security.
      In front or from behind?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Definately not from behind. I'll have to hear more about the in front option before I can make a decision.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Can you condense all of your next-great-depression crap to one thread please?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

I think he's making a mistake here is he's claiming future Social Security obligations will cause hyper inflation but the reality is we have decades before that hits the fan and it can be easily altered just by changing how and when we pay Social Security.

We don't need Social Security to spur scary amounts of inflation...

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
              Can you condense all of your next-great-depression crap to one thread please?

If you don't want to read this crap then don't.
              What may be crap to you is no reason for just you to demand I stop.
              I'm sorry if your having a bad day but I'm just trying to make conversation.
              This is off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                If you don't want to read this crap then don't.
                What may be crap to you is no reason for just you to demand I stop.
                I'm sorry if your having a bad day but I'm just trying to make conversation.
                This is off topic.
                Nobody said the OT should censor content. However, if I made a bunch of threads on the same exact topic but didn't hide it by using different titles, all but one would be locked, as they should be.

Anyway you really should lay off the Alex Jones elixir. It rots the brain.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                X