Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AtaJew. The gay Jewish dictator of turkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AtaJew. The gay Jewish dictator of turkey?

I can't quite tell if this web page is a clever parody of the nonsense found on die hard Muslim websites or if this nutter is being serious. WTF?

TURKISH PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED: Modern Turkey was founded by Zionist Crypto-Jew Donmeh; Masonic Dictator Mustafa Kemal (Ataturk) was a Zionist Gay Jew (Yahudi) & British Agent, Freemason, Sabbatean and Illuminati (New World Order); Refuting the lies of the Crypto-Jewish secular kemalist Zionist regime which occupied the Ottoman Turkish territories after the First World War
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The creator of that website was probably Greek, Armenian, or Assyrian.

Comment

Comment

based on the text of the linked page, my guess is that the author is an muslim fanatic
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The "featured video" is great. It has lame synthesized music (I assume the Ottoman Imperial Anthem) with a series of unsupported slides claiming to be proof that Ataturk was secretly a Jew, a Free Mason, a British secret agent sent to destroy Islam in the middle east (that doesn't really explain Gollipolli, does it?), and of course that Ataturk was a secret Zionist.

Comment

Don't forget the video about Atatürk's gayness
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

The claims that Ataturk also instituted a gay Jewish dress code is also hilarious. Maybe they all had to dress like Sir Elton John.

Comment

Just came across this nice quote:
                I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.
                Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
                The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                  Just came across this nice quote:
                  I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.
                  Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Having checked out the links of this site, I sadly come to the conclusion it is true.

Comment

Ataturk is nothing short of a hero in my mind. Secularism.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                      X