No announcement yet.

A fivehead just won Miss America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd imagine it would be the same as any conjoined twin who got married. The famous "Siamese twins" both married separate women.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
      So, assuming someone wanted to marry one of the twins, how would that work, legally? Would having sex with your wife constitute adultery?
      From what I've read these would all be issues of first impression for the courts since dicephalics almost never survive this long and certainly never adapt this well, and precedents from non-dicephalics like the Siamese Twins or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_and_George_Schappell wouldn't be all that useful since they all dealt with two distinct bodies.

My guess is that each sentient head would be entitled to legal personhood for 14th-protected intimate decisions like marriage and sex, especially since that's the intention they've both expressed anyway. On the other hand, they'd probably be treated as one person regarding functions for which they're inseverable, like salary for work at what must be the same job, loan contracts which one probably couldn't sign nor breach without the other's acquiescence, disability benefits that only need to feed and house one body, insurance proceeds, non-emotional damages, etc.

The body itself would have to be subject to all sorts of exceptions for the problems you raise among many others. Is masturbation incest? If one head (and controlled hand) doesn't consent to it, is it sexual assault? Hopefully not.
      Last edited by Darius871; January 26, 2009, 11:53.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RedFred View Post
          Thanks to maintaining a seemingly constant supply of hair, as I age I have now become a sixhead or a sevenhead as hair from my head gradually migrates to other parts of my body.
          that's a disgusting image you've just put in everyone's mind...
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X