What the **** is wrong with us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** is wrong with us?

I was originally going to ask "What the **** is wrong with Africa?" before quickly realizing I have a negative opinion of just about everywhere on this planet that isn't a part of the glorious United States of America!

I view Europe (including Australia and oddly Japan) as being a large family of brothers who have difficulty realizing and accepting how they are all the same ****ing person, that person being the USA's little sister. I view Africa as being ****ed up beyond comprehension, even though I know there are many countries there that do quite well for their people, they just haven't been able to stop their best and brightest from moving away to the west so they are stuck in the early 20th century. Asia is just some weird continent with tons of oppressive governments and funny ways of writing, and a booming slave business, like a whole 'nother world. South America (including Central America) is like us but only in the same way D.C. and L.A. are like us, they share our culture but they are so crime ridden that they bathe in blood mixed with cocaine instead of water. The Middle East can be alright at times, except the whole fundamentalist/being so conservative it makes evangelical republicans look sane thing.

Why do I have such ignorant beliefs (except the part about Europe, that's a fact)? Is it a good thing for the USA that I am so ignorant? I know it's not good for me personally and starting tomorrow after I sober up I will begin studying all of the countries of the world, starting with Somalia.

p.s. Canada is cool but needs to annex Alaska soon please, I would like to move back with a more liberal, not ****ing retarded, majority.

p.p.s. Germany please send us more brewers, our beers suck. France please continue to make wine that pales in comparison to Australia's wine, and stop pretending you can make vodka. England hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tea tax ahahahahahahahahahahahhaa. Russia, VODKA!

That is all.

This belongs to the drunk thread.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yankys talking about other countries are usually

This thread fits the standard
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Space: We'll annex Alaska so long as we get Hawaii as well. Canada already has way too much frozen wasteland, we need a place in the sun.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
          Yankys talking about other countries are usually

This thread fits the standard
          Ditto, in reverse.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

pfft, usians are ignorant... what else is new ?
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
              Space: We'll annex Alaska so long as we get Hawaii as well. Canada already has way too much frozen wasteland, we need a place in the sun.

Don't y'all go to Cuba?
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                Don't y'all go to Cuba?

Yes, but it's not (yet) part of Greater Canada.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                X