No announcement yet.

Will poly ever fix it's sever problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will poly ever fix it's sever problems?

It's not looking likely.
    Last edited by Dinner; January 24, 2009, 16:20.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

~DP the server decided it was a good idea to crash when i posted this.~
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Its funny how many times i have to repost the same question in several threads, while rephrasing it 5 times to try to make it easier to understand. Then I get the same rehashed robotic answer, "We are all very busy. We have no manpower. We have no money. We will get to it. etc..." Sometimes i don't even get an answer for days while i ask the question 4 times in 3 different threads.

Sometimes i see the tech person READING the thread, leave the thread, then post something in the OTF.

Unbelievable.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

Server being too busy with 33 people on seems silly. Lock out the damn guests.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

sorry about that recent hickup. I was doing some logfile examination which was more CPU intensive than I had intended.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I suspect this is a software problem as 33 people shouldn't generate so much traffic it causes delays.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              It's not looking likely.
              OMG!!

Poly has been severed?
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Fixed!

Edit: Damn it! It only edited it at the top of the thread but not if you're in the forum clicking on the thread.
                Last edited by Dinner; January 24, 2009, 16:28.

Comment

Fixed!

Edit: Damn it! It only edited it at the top of the thread but not if you're in the forum clicking on the thread.
                  Close enough sir

Comment

I'd like to renew my subscription, not that I need or even know the advantages, but because I'd like to support this place where I've been hanging out on and off ever since it came around.

But I have to admit that I am still too cheap and/or poor to pay for any forum that is often not accessible. If you fix it, they will come ... or I will, anyway. Hopefully the dudes in charge can find a solution soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      I'd like to renew my subscription, not that I need or even know the advantages, but because I'd like to support this place where I've been hanging out on and off ever since it came around.

But I have to admit that I am still too cheap and/or poor to pay for any forum that is often not accessible. If you fix it, they will come ... or I will, anyway. Hopefully the dudes in charge can find a solution soon.
                      Just PM ASHER and he can update what going on

Comment

It's not looking likely.

Leave.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm kind of surprised they even have the internet in Texas. I mean don't most of you still ride horses and have regular shoot outs?

Comment

I'm kind of surprised they even have the internet in Texas. I mean don't most of you still ride horses and have regular shoot outs?
                            Slowwy's a rebel. im sure all his cowboy friends mock him behind the scenes for always using all this newfangled technology.

Going against conformity, Slowwy's almost a liberal now
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

"Ignorance is bliss" is evidently more than a tired adage.
                              Are you familiar with Texas Instruments at all? Dell? I could make a list, but so could you and AAHZ. Betweeen the two of you, I'm optimistic in thinking the equivalent of one brain is present, allowing you to succeed at making a list.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X