Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Safe cigarettes

We now have "fire safe cigarettes" in Texas

Basically, they added less porous paper near the filter. Less airflow means they go out easier.

For the first 2 weeks of the new year, me and several people I know, kept wondering why our cigarettes would go out halfway through.

It seems to work very well.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Texas leading the world into the 21st century!
    Blah

Comment

I hate them.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I hate them.

Define "them." If you're talking about the cigarettes, the More brand took out the formaldehyde (sp?) in its papers a while ago and they will go out too. I rather like them and certainly wouldn't have insisted on sucking in formaldehyde if given a choice.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Of course I'm talking about the cigarettes, Einstein!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Quit smoking.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Less collected taxes on the cigarettes mean you may pay more tax on anal ease.

Excuse me. I'm already trying to cut back on smoking, and it making me a little testy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Less collected taxes on the cigarettes mean you may pay more tax on anal ease.

Excuse me. I'm already trying to cut back on smoking, and it making me a little testy.
                as if any gay man worth his salt would use that stuff.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I certainly would not think of the product and salt in the same sentence without puckering. I confess never having seen the product.

Sloww, why do you hate the new cigs? Is it just the going out? Here in Virginia I have not seen those cigs for sale.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                  X