X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Season Five

Season Five starts Wednesday.

Locke > Jack

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the new people, Miles, Daniel, and to a lesser extent, Charlotte.

John Brown did nothing wrong.

i feel a bit like cartman waiting for wii
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It's been a road of recovery since Season 2, but it looks like the show will be better than ever these last two seasons.

I think putting a definite end date on it is helping out a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
        i feel a bit like cartman waiting for wii
        ****ing A, Mark.

W leaving office, Obama getting sworn in, and Lost starting the next night? As close as I'm ever going to get to a religious experience.

I can not ****ing wait!

And I, for one, definitely want to see more of Charlotte. That sentence can be read in any way you'd like, and it's accurate.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Tonight's the night! Tonight's the night!

Comment

A guilty pleasure for myself also.

I hope it continutes to get better. Last season got me more interested again and I'd like more.

It was funny watching the special last week seeing all the really really obscure crap they put in this show.
            I'm sure it's great fodder for the chat rooms but a bit much to expect most people to recognize.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Make sure to record Burn Notice during Lost
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh

I hope you find it soon!

Comment

Since about the midpoint of season three, two years ago, when Desmond had that "flashback" where he relived his life with Penny and revealed that he had been foreseeing Charlie's death, Lost has been on ****ing fire. There have been, at most, three subpar episodes since then (the Jack, Kate, and Juliet centered episodes last year), and everything else has been ranged from a solid up-the-gap double (introducing the freighter team) to a freaking bottom-of-the-ninth, World Series game-seven-winning grand slam (Desmond's episode last year).

I have poker night tonight, but as soon as I get home I'm watching it off DVR. I may not get to sleep until 2 or 3, but it'll be worth it. Provided Galnemer doesn't kill me, anyway.

Comment

Since about the midpoint of season three, two years ago, when Desmond had that "flashback" where he relived his life with Penny and revealed that he had been foreseeing Charlie's death, Lost has been on ****ing fire.

QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      ****ing A, Mark.

W leaving office, Obama getting sworn in, and Lost starting the next night? As close as I'm ever going to get to a religious experience.

I can not ****ing wait!

And I, for one, definitely want to see more of Charlotte. That sentence can be read in any way you'd like, and it's accurate.
                      MAYBE OBAMA WILL MAKE LOST MAKE SENSE!!1 CHANGe1! HOPE!11

Fun fact: You have just compared the presidency to an utterly ridiculous television show by merely mentioning them in the same sentence. And people say Obama is not a celebrity can chew on my seed. mAMD

Comment

Wiglaf

Yup. 1AM here, and just finished watching Lost. ****ing awesome. Ms. Hawking is back! From the very episode I mentioned upthread!

Terrific Hurley stuff all night long, funny and sad. If any of the O6 deserves happiness, it is him.

Also, just remembered something:

The place where Ethan shot Locke in the leg is the same place (the Nigerian plane) where Locke has twice had difficulty walking in the 815ers original timeline. That can't be a coincidence.
                        Last edited by Guynemer; January 22, 2009, 02:32. Reason: Locke-plane thing

Comment

So the first four season only amounted to 108 days? How come the kid is like 4 years old then?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

One final thought before I turn in.

Sun has turned into such a major badass. That whole conversation with Kate, about what happened to Jin... cold. And then, to follow it up with, "So, how's Jack?" Absolute ****ing zero.

I thought Sun was smoking hot before, but evil Sun is just about the sexiest thing on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              So the first four season only amounted to 108 days? How come the kid is like 4 years old then?
                              The people who escaped the island fast forwarded three years. It was a way to get Michael's son back in the show, and explain the whole puberty thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X