Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the long national nightmare comes to an end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
    What, Pearl Harbor foreknowledge doesn't turn your crank? I thought you were into every conspiracy theory...
    You didn't hear this from me, but the moon landing was faked.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• We did that with him already. Let's move on to Super Soldiers.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Super Soldiers?
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• That the government is creating and then putting into cryostasis to harrass Kirk in the future. Duh!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Do you believe the US government wouldn't create super soldiers to harrass Kirk in the future?!?
            Blah

Comment

• Of course the US won't. The Chinese will. After the next Mongol invasion.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Kirk preferred the Yangs to the Coms, but thought they were all silly.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Of course the US won't. The Chinese will. After the next Mongol invasion.
                  The Mongols better up their game because they're not looking like **** compared to the Chinese.

I'm not sure yak herding counts as a military skill these days.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• That's what the Chinese thought 500 years ago.

And on topic, Bush didn't know how to react so he did nothing until he was told to move. This is NOT steady leadership.

He could have excused himself (and not create a panic) and go and find out WTF was going on. That is leadership.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• That's exactly right, I agree completely.

These poor military men like Patty don't know what real leadership is. It's the byproduct of a system that teaches you to be passive and wait to be told something before anything happens.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I see your position is still unsupprted. I can't say I am surprised
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Are you trying to impersonate a retarded sailor in this thread? I can't tell if you're being serious.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                          X