obama doesnt know how to talk to his children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obama doesnt know how to talk to his children

an open letter? just sit down with them and tell them what you want!

Obama reveals motivation to daughters

WASHINGTON - You mean it wasn’t just about the fun stuff on the campaign trail — like junk food, picnics and parades?

Soon to be dad-in-chief, Barack Obama, explains to his young daughters why he ran for president in an open letter published this week by Parade magazine.family

Obama tells Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, that as a young man he thought life was “all about me” — until they entered his life. And suddenly all of his big plans for himself didn’t seem so important anymore, he said.

“I realized that my own life wouldn’t count for much unless I was able to ensure that you had every opportunity for happiness and fulfillment in yours,” he said. “In the end, girls, that’s why I ran for president: because of what I want for you and for every child in this nation,” Obama said.

Good schools, the chance to go to college, and good jobs with benefits are some of the things Obama says he wants for every child in America.

“And I want every child to have the same chances to learn and dream and grow and thrive that you girls have,” Obama said. “That’s why I’ve taken our family on this great adventure.”

A new chapter in the adventure opens on Tuesday when the Obamas move into the White House.

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Since Asher's not posting, take this as your official censure for posting a silly article with a misleading title.

(Or is that Wiglaf...)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

If he really wanted his daughters to have a happy life, he wouldn't have put them in the spotlight by becoming president.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
      X