Teen sends 14,528 text messages, dad gets 440 page bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    She needs to get a life. You know, a real life?
    Yeah. She could find an internet forum to post on instead.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      You would beat your own daughter over a cellphone bill?
      He'd beat her own daughter with a cellphone bill. I bet that 440 page one was heavy.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        She needs to get a life. You know, a real life?
        Reina Hardesty - 13-year-old girl who spends her time communicating electonically with actual people, who actually like her, and with whom she also interacts face-to-face in real life. Probably pretty happy.

Slowwhand - 50-something man who has posted close to 19,000 times to an internet gaming forum since joining it 10 years ago (average: 5+ posts per day; true average higher, since it doesn't include all the posts from back when OT posts didn't count toward a total); generally communicating with people he doesn't know in real life and with whom he usually disagrees. Comes across as usually irritated by one thing or another.

And the kid is the one who needs a life? Riiight....
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Yeah. She could find an internet forum to post on instead.
            Burn!
            "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Working...
            X