Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This thread has nothing to do with women. I swear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread has nothing to do with women. I swear.

My laptop bag is falling apart and I'm going to get a new one. Since being trendy and hip are of utmost importance to me, I'm thinking of getting a laptop messenger bag from timbuk2.

If I get one of their standard ones, this will cost me $110.

If I get a custom built one, it appears that I can get the exact same product for only $150!

But wait, it appears as if there is one difference. With the custom selection, I can choose from a wide variety of colors. I can get a blue and black bag - blue and black being my favorite color combination. If I get a standard one, my color choices would be limited to black, two shades of blue, and then a bunch of other colors I think are crap.

So, the question is, should I pay an extra $40 for the color blue?

Also, which bag will help me score with the ladies?
    Blue and Black
    12.50%
    Black and Black
    37.50%
    Blue and Blue
    12.50%
    Banana and Pizza
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

The ladies will never be impressed by your laptop bag of any kind.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Will the men?
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

False avertising.

How is this thread not about, or by, a woman?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Will the men?
          Some. Frankly the more pompous the accessories the less attractive men are.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You can say that again

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Will the men?
              Some. Frankly the more pompous the accessories the less attractive men are.

Comment

You probably have a grabass hotkey. Well not me. I don't even use a keyboard since I invested $200 in Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Let's face facts: men who overaccessorize are just the anticock. What are you trying out for the queer Olympics? Just keep in simple, a $100 watch is enough without the $450 scarf an $250 custom laptop bag, girlfriend.

Comment

The mental image of you furiously dictating these posts is charming.

Comment

Charming, that's Wiglaf.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

PM FrostyBoy. He's very into buying overpriced shinies that have functions he'll never use.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yeah PM me, I'll tell him not to buy anything; which is what he should do.

Real men live off the land, unfortunately, I am stuck in the middle of a city, but one thing I do hate is carrying ****. At most, I have my mobile in one pocket and my wallet in the other. And my wallet is not even a real wallet, it's more of a keychain pouch with enough room for a few cards and cash, no room for coins, I chuck those out or donate them away as soon as I receive it.

Theben, you got me so wrong man, a failed attempt at a joke.
                        be free

Comment

Forum is broken.
                          be free

Comment

Well then, what am I supposed to carry my **** in?

Comment

you dont need to spend so much for a laptop bag
                              iPad, MacBook, and Chromebook cases offer military-grade protection and certified drop protection. Rugged headphones, cable-free iPad charging cases and customizable bags and sleeves provide extra protection for all your tech devices.
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X