It's official: Obama is a failed President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official: Obama is a failed President

Why, during the last press conference he held, I noticed that he used a funny-looking tie! You're the President of the United States and you can't even get your wife to select a proper tie to fit common (read: my personal) preferences! Jesus, we (oh and I'm Chinese, btw) are so ****ed...

How pathetic are partisan Republicans going to get in their desperate smears against Obama during the next four years?

Is the Washington Times going to "own" Obama by revealing that he wears gay-looking socks under his suit? On thanksgiving, are we going to see "turkeygate" because Obama selected a turkey too fat for the tastes of conservative mumbling heads?
    Last edited by RGBVideo; January 9, 2009, 23:39.

Comment

can you feel the iron logic behind this one?

"Obama is a failed president because he wants his mother-in-law to live with him."

****ing pathetic. nobody gives a ****. the election is over, stop trolling.

but we all know this doesn't stop here. bazillion of "-gates" and lame smearing threads, here we come!

Comment

How do you manage to be so wrong independent of the stand you take?
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
          Why, during the last press conference he held, I noticed that he used a funny-looking tie! You're the President of the United States and you can't even get your wife to select a proper tie to fit common (read: my personal) preferences! Jesus, we (oh and I'm Chinese, btw) are so ****ed...

How pathetic are partisan Republicans going to get in their desperate smears against Obama during the next four years?

Is the Washington Times going to "own" Obama by revealing that he wears gay-looking socks under his suit? On thanksgiving, are we going to see "turkeygate" because Obama selected a turkey too fat for the tastes of conservative mumbling heads?
          You're close with the tie thing, but there's a different reason it proves he'll be a failed President:
          Attached Files
          Unbelievable!

Comment

I'm not surprised a European isn't man enough to understand why living with your mother-in-law is emasculating.

Comment

Your not really Chinese if your entire family isn't living with you. Poser.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

good thrade IMO.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                  You're close with the tie thing, but there's a different reason it proves he'll be a failed President:
                  ? I thought Carter was mediocre at best. I mean, that's what I hear, seeing as I was an egg cell during his actual presidency.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      ? I thought Carter was mediocre at best. I mean, that's what I hear, seeing as I was an egg cell during his actual presidency.
                      Mediocre =/= Failed. I'm talking blue-tie bad here.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Obama likes the Bushes better
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's like average women making friends with fat chicks - they're bound to stand out.

Comment

I am glad I am not the only one noticing the press' phallic obsession with Obama and his stimulus package. The sheer amount of "Can I suck it too" going on in the media is making me furious every time I see a story about Obama in the BBC. Big black **** or British Broadcasting network?

Obama Refuses to Answer Questions About Size of His Package
                            'A Personal Matter,' Says President-elect

At a press conference in Washington today, President-elect Barack Obama repeatedly refused to answer questions about the size of his package, calling the subject "a personal matter."

Again and again, reporters attempted to get Mr. Obama to tell them exactly how big his package was, but the President-elect was steadfast in his refusal to quantify it.

"If I tell you the size of my package, some of you will think that it sounds too small, " he said. "And others will be uncomfortable with how big it is."

The President-elect seemed to indicate, however, that the size of his package may vary according to the circumstances.

"Depending on what is going on, my package could grow significantly larger," he said. "It all comes down to the amount of stimulus."

The President-elect apologized for his vagueness about his package, telling reporters, "I know you're having a hard time getting your arms around it."

Mr. Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, later indicated that the President-elect does plan on unveiling his package for the American people, probably at his inauguration.

"This will give the American people an opportunity to finally grasp his package," Mr. Emanuel said.

Comment

What is it with you and penises Wiglaf. First you fawned over donkey Dick Cheney and now obsesses over Obama. What is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                              X