Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin of the broken Ash Tree trunk, worst Marian apparition ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin of the broken Ash Tree trunk, worst Marian apparition ever?

It doesn't really look like the Virgin Mary to me.

It is from the city of Venado Tuerto (which means one eyed deer) in Santa Fe, Argentina.
    I need a foot massage

I can see it; but seriously, doesn't God have better ways to show his presence than by destroying trees in such a way as to make them kind of look like some chick he ****ed two thousand years ago?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      I can see it; but seriously, doesn't God have better ways to show his presence than by destroying trees in such a way as to make them kind of look like some chick he ****ed two thousand years ago?
      Hey now, only Mormons think he actually did the nasty with her. For everyone else it was just magic.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
        Hey now, only Mormons think he actually did the nasty with her. For everyone else it was just magic.
        I know you meant this to be funny, but it is grossly incorrect.
        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Deitific Graffitti
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Well, it's better than grilled-cheese Jesus.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Out of the thousands of trees that are struck with lightning, there is one that vaguely resembles a cloaked woman. Okay... maybe we should also worship the thousands of clouds that vaguely resemble Mary!
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
              X