No announcement yet.

Welcome to Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea who Wesley is, so I'll pick him.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      Were you living under a rock during the Tickle Elmo toy craze, Arrian??
      That sounds really gay. No wonder you remember it

I barely remember Sesame Street. I did watch it as a kid, but I guess my memory sucks. I also seem to have managed to miss cultural phenomena that others find amazing, so this isn't out of character for me. I guess I was sheltered. In this case, thankfully so!

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Else Wesley, I guess Scrappy would at least be positive. Would take longer to grow to hate him. Wes might be fun.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Wesley. Failing all else, I could make him my *****. I'm already in hell, so it's not like I'll get any points for being good to anyone.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Elmo, clearly.

Comment

Elmo.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Shouldn't Phil Collins be in that list?

Comment

Oh carp. I voted for Scrappy Doo before actually bothering to read your first post, under the assumption that the person I voted for would be sent to hell forever.

Still, it could have been TCO.

Comment

Perfection love elmo!
                    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

You love emos too, so what? I'll tell you what my Hell would be; if CFC shut down and Perfection brought his weird self over here full-time.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've recently returned from hell, and several muppets are there. I'll pick Elmo.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          You love emos too, so what? I'll tell you what my Hell would be; if CFC shut down and Perfection brought his weird self over here full-time.
                          We came close today. I think its' good for all involved that it's back up.
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                          X