• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama to continue War on Drugs, Filesharing

Can you feel the change?

Why I Would Vote No On Pot

Obama Picks RIAA's Favorite Lawyer For Top DoJ Post

It was obvious that he was a member of the establishment. That is why I couldn't figure out why so many were expecting so much (whether they were in fear of him or support of him).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Obama's decision to lead the third Clinton term has definitely made me feel better about him. Better the devil you know than the one you don't know...

Comment

Uhh, the pot article is from Sanjay Gupta, not Obama.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

p good troll thrade IMO
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Ozzy, Sanjay is Obama's pick for Surgeon General. So it's fair to link the two.

I'm not convinced of his credentials when it comes to speaking about this. He's too much of a TV expert - strong on sound bites and weak on research. What qualifies a neurosurgeon to speak on marijuana? Does he often operate on potheads? What sort of brain surgery is he doing with them? I'd rather someone who has done actual research talk about this, rather than a talking head for CNN. His piece read like an uncritical rehash of the official government line, not like something I'd expect of an actual expert.

The DoJ appointment is just sickening. RIAA lawyers should be shot on sight.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X