Where is Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Obama?

I mean, as much as people love/hate Reagan, I feel he would have said/done something about this most recent and most serious Israel/Hamas situation before he became President.

So where the **** is Barack?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Coincidently, that's the same question he's asking. "Where am I? WTF now?"
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There's only one president at a time, you douchebags!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Douchebags? Don't you thinnk that's a little harsh?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

He's gay. Probably doesn't know what an actual douche bag is.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

i remember reading about obama doing meetings and officially/unofficially announcing plans abouts the economy. nothing on this case though. meanwhile, still president george gave the green light to israel to do whatever it wants. it will be interesting to see what obama will say on the 21st..
            Last edited by MarkG; January 4, 2009, 04:39. Reason: punctuation
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yeah! What the heck?
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Where is Obama?

He's busy. I think you need a girlfriend.

Comment

At the moment Obama cannot do anything wrt Gaza. He's wise to keep a low profile. I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually working very hard behind the scenes to clear up the mess once he gets into office.
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by germanos View Post
                    He's wise to keep a low profile.
                    why?

i thought he was supposed to be a great leader or something...

Comment

One word of him and the war is over
                      Blah

Comment

by the time he gets to say it the israelis will be done

Comment

That's what he's fervently hoping.

Comment

He is probably feeling the same as I. Past caring what happens in the Middle East, and the sooner they are done killing each other, the better.

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Obama has made it clear, repeatedly, that the US has only one president at a time -- and, hard as it is to believe, Bush is still president. It's one thing for a president-elect to discuss publicly his desire for future legislation, as Obama has done with the stimulus package. But it's absolutely inappropriate for the president-elect to inject himself into an unfolding crisis to which the current administration is responding. Anything he says at this point would be a needless distraction at best, counterproductive at worst. So it looks like Obama is, unsurprisingly, displaying the same discipline, prudence, and wisdom that won him the election in the first place.

Obama
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X