Woman breaks Wii by putting credit cards in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman breaks Wii by putting credit cards in it

Here is one that I have to tell right now. because it just happened like 15 minutes ago and it fails SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard. My neighbors which I don't really know to well to begin with, got their kids a Wii for Xmas. They got no games for it, but they did get a Classic Controller as well...

I told her that all she needed to do was put in her credit card when prompted on the Shop Channel, and get the amount of points she wanted. I also told her what WiiSpeak is, and how to connect her Wii to the internet via an ethernet connection.

Anywho, I got a call today from the mom telling me that the Wii is not working. I asked what was wrong and you won't believe it.........

SHE PHYSICALLY PUT 3 CREDIT CARDS INTO THE DISC SLOT.
    HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Women. Can't live without them. Can't survive them.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Or rather the kid's Wii can't survive them. They must have been pissed.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And in came dad and rescued the day with what he had earned that day.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Maybe Wiglaf confused the Wii with an old lady he hit with his car.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

What a dumb whore!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
              Women. Can't live without them. Can't survive them.
              sure you can live without them. I do it every day.

Comment

Working...
              X