Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. 1,410,494 likes · 113 talking about this. The Official Facebook Page of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

My wife and I saw it today, very good movie, enjoyed it very much, different but thoroughly enjoyable
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I'd been wondering about this movie. I may check it out.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Made me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        Made me cry.
        Me too and Mrs Troll

I hope it wins an award
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I really want to see this movie!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Women!
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi, have you ever even seen panties, up close and personal? I didn't think so.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, unbunch your panties. They are making you unpleasant to be around.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Good movie; (I would give it a 8/10).

Saw it with 3 friends (2 girls, one guy + me: age mid/late twenties)

We enjoyed it very much; the girls dropped some tears at some part of the movie.

I think the themes of the movie could be appreciated on a different emotional level by peoples who are already in their "last" part of their lives.
                  Last edited by CrONoS; January 3, 2009, 16:06. Reason: Corrections
                  bleh

Comment

Working...
                  X