The -Video Game- Music Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Mario Bros 3 - Underground Theme

This is a remix of the underground theme from SMB1.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Thanks, AC. What hits me so hard about GotF, is the fact, that it probably happened, one way or the other - and not just once - and might well happen just now, as i am typing, again somewhere. I watched it with strangers (and had watched it before) and i wasnt ashamed at all when my cheeks were covered with little streams (and sometimes foreshadowing, since i knew what would happen). Best anti-war movie ever. Some people on this forum still need to watch it IMHO. Ever since i watched it, there is one magic word, that gets me a lump in the throat and makes me bite my tongue instantly: ´Setsuko´.

Sorry for getting off topic, people. Just had to get it out there. Thx.

Okay - i dont do youtube and have no idea where you are getting these from - so can i make wishes ?

- aztec theme from civ I
      - microprose soccer menu music (c64)
      - panzer general title theme
      - zak mc kracken title theme
      - bubble bobble ingame music

well, thats it for now...

Comment

not really music. But I was thinking about these guys the other day in the shower. Oh the worlds marvels at our superior intellect (or whatever it was).

I'll probably never forget these guys as long as I live. Best feature in any civ game

let's go bonk some heads!
        Last edited by Dis; December 30, 2008, 12:02.

Comment

So you're thinking about the science advisor in the shower? I didn't need to know that.

I agree the high council was the best civ feature though

"Sir, I must report that we have lost the respect of the global community. Shall we go ahead and betray them? Or... repair our reputation, and then betray them?"
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            Great song! It makes me want to drink Wodka and storm the Winter Palace!
            It makes me want to go and taunt David James...

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
              Longcat's Song (sorry - just had to post it after Wind's Nocturne)
              Considering where it popped out from, Longcat should really be a one-eyed snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                So you're thinking about the science advisor in the shower? I didn't need to know that.
                Now that foreign advisor, OTOH...
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                  Halo 3 -- Warthog Run

This is actually the Halo theme, a variation in each of the 3 games. And it is indeed awesome.

This is actually the best version by far:
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I generally don't like the Final Fantasy games (they epitomize all that is wrong with Japanese RPGs in my opinion) but I do have to admit they have great graphics and sound.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                    X