Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man takes away delivery guy

Man commits suicide and inadvertent homicide

A man who jumped out from an apartment on the 35th floor to commit suicide in Shenzhen special economic zone, Guangdong province, last Thursday, inadvertently killed a passing bike rider.

Liu, a young man from Heilongjiang province and alleged drug addict, jumped from the building at about 4 pm, after standing for 12 hours on the balcony.

Li, a 52-year-old man from Hunan province who ran a fast food restaurant nearby, was delivering takeaways when Liu jumped on him.

Liu died immediately and Li later succumbed in hospital.

(Guangzhou Daily)

Chinadaily.com.cn is the largest English portal in China, providing news, business information, BBS, learning materials. The Website has channels as China, BizChina, World, Opinion, Sports/Olympics, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Culture, Citylife, Photo, Forum and Weather.

alternative thread title: 2 deaths in the price of 1
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Damn. I hate it when my food gets delivered late.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Well, the police should obviosly have said that their order should have been delivered at the back door
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What a wuss. See what being self-centered brings?
        As I've seen here before, a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and an innocent passer-by pays too.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          What a wuss. See what being self-centered brings?
          As I've seen here before, a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and an innocent passer-by pays too.
          No offense Sloww, but didn't you get the "after standing for 12 hours on the balcony" part ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yes, and that has to do with what? He was tired?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

if you are suicidal for more than 12 hours it's not a temporary problem
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Maybe he tripped.

"Clumsy Chinese Cokehead Compresses Carefree Cycling Caterer"

Comment

Working...
                X