• PA roads :(

So PA roads are terrible. Reasons why:

At Breezewood (change between Interstate and Turnpike):
    Very sharp turns
    Very slow speeds
    Lights
    Changing lanes
    Bad sign/sign placements
    If you do end up missing the turn, you might have to travel ~8! miles before you can turn around

In Pittsburgh:
    Lots of one way streets
    Traffic has to turn lots of 90 degree corners because of two way streets becoming one way
    Missing/hard to see/bad placement of signs
    Streets connecting in odd directions

When I came into Pittsburgh I had a couple turns to make and was to my freinds appartment in a couple of turns. When I was leaving pittsburgh, she directed me to a gas station and google directed me on another route to get to the interstate. I ended up spending over 5 miles before I reached the interstate and while I never ended up lost, at one point I stopped and looked at my map (blackberry is nice) for 5 minutes because I thought I was lost.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dont tell me you complied with the 55 mph limit!

Although its a close rce, NJ roads are even more bizarre than PA's.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

So PA roads are terrible.

Hear, hear.

Comment

Re: PA roads

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        So PA roads are terrible. Reasons why:

PA drivers
        FYP

Comment

I got a p.a. a couple months ago (I'm blatantly just ignoring the other half of the thread title so I can talk about what I want). One of the best decisions ever, though I worry about setting off airport security metal detectors.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
          X