I'm feeling the effects of the credit crunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling the effects of the credit crunch

Damn credit card company won't give me an increase in my credit limit so I can spend $3,000 on a train pass.

I defy anyone to tell a more tragic story of credit deprivation.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

I can't imagine it being any grimmer a story.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, there went the UK economy.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

what about your company paying you for the train pass?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That's retarded...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: I'm feeling the effects of the credit crunch

Originally posted by Dauphin
            Damn credit card company won't give me an increase in my credit limit so I can spend $3,000 on a train pass.

My credit's at 350, I owe $120,000 in student loans and $1000 in credit card bills, and I'm homeless. I've been performing on the street to get money, and I'm trying to scrounge together enough to get to my parents house for Christmas. And I'm currently using the Boston Public Library computers, which are probably insanely diseased.

But at least I am employed.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
              what about your company paying you for the train pass?
              I paid by cash instead, I would just have preferred to pay for it by credit card to get the near two months interest free credit and 1% cash back.

Comment

Re: Re: I'm feeling the effects of the credit crunch

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

My credit's at 350, I owe $120,000 in student loans and $1000 in credit card bills, and I'm homeless. I've been performing on the street to get money, and I'm trying to scrounge together enough to get to my parents house for Christmas. And I'm currently using the Boston Public Library computers, which are probably insanely diseased.

But at least I am employed.
                At 1st I thought this was a joke, now I'm not sure.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

My credit card company keeps raising my limit without asking. 3 months ago it went up to $15,000...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

TEF, what did you graduate with to get $120,000 worth of student loan debt?
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

4 years at any private school could get that high easy.
                      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

I have about unlimited credit (as far as compared to my income). I haven't noticed the credit crunch yet.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: I'm feeling the effects of the credit crunch

Originally posted by Dauphin

What is that train pass for? It seems to be quite expensive.
                          Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            My credit card company keeps raising my limit without asking. 3 months ago it went up to $15,000...
                            Nice, unless you have occassion to use the new limit all it really does is increase their liability risk if your card is stolen.

It's almost as retarded as the cheques related to a card they send out without letting you know. Send it to a wrong address and someone else has your chequebook that you never knew about nor expected to receive.

Comment

Re: Re: I'm feeling the effects of the credit crunch

Originally posted by Sir Og

What is that train pass for? It seems to be quite expensive.
                              Annual travelcard season ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X