Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Releases Official Birth Certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Releases Official Birth Certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dude, that's just sad. If you're going to be a hack, at least be an amusing hack.

Meanwhile, look: your party f*cked things up so bad that we elected a non-US-citizen Muslim terrorist rather than return your guys to power. Deal with it, okay?
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Doc's not GOP. Are you kidding?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
          Dude, that's just sad. If you're going to be a hack, at least be an amusing hack.

Meanwhile, look: your party f*cked things up so bad that we elected a non-US-citizen Muslim terrorist rather than return your guys to power. Deal with it, okay?
          my bad
          Last edited by Docfeelgood; December 22, 2008, 11:13.

Comment

Glad that you recognize him for what he is.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

wow, that was just stupid.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought it was amusing

Comment

Not only did that fail to amuse, I'm pretty sure you're actually retarded now.

Comment

It was mildly amusing in a wtf? sort of way.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az sighting?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This is even less funny than Obamabucks.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                            It was mildly amusing in a wtf? sort of way.
                            No it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic
                              This is even less funny than Obamabucks.
                              Actually, now that I think about it, it's about as funny as the billionth shot of a guy getting it in the nards as shown on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Or getting raped.

Actually, no. I think if the OP got raped, it'd be funnier than his post.
                              Last edited by Q Classic; December 22, 2008, 16:37.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X