Oops - that could have been better thought out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops - that could have been better thought out

Sometimes a brand or organisation wants it's whole name in the URL. Sometimes, they had better not done that

A pen company, or a nation of male genitalia?

A list of lawyers for the rich and famous, or a place to buy gifts for hookers?

A dictionary of psychologists, or an online database of sex offenders?

Get your tech help here....or perhaps a sex change done by pros?

Your dream vacation, or where men go when the wife doesn't play ball?

Plan your perfect Lake Tahoe vacation. Find hotels, events, restaurants, and activities in North Lake Tahoe - California and Nevada.

An organisation helping moles? Or perhaps a pedophile's wet dream?

Mole Station native plant nursery, wholesale sales Australia-wide

The website of the First United Methodist Church in Cumming, GA.....or.....something else entirely?

This website is for sale! cummingfirst.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cummingfirst.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Re: Oops - that could have been better thought out

Nice list

Originally posted by Asmodean
      A pen company, or a nation of male genitalia?

Hmm... I remember reading about this one on bash.org, where someone wrote that you could get a free pen on the mentioned site, the next post was by someone who found out that it wasn't pens they where selling
      Could have been .com they used, I'm not interested in checking the site to see what kind of site that is
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I've actually used whorepresents.com professionally...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Yeah, sometimes you need to get the company whore some Christmas presents. It's the right thing to do
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              Does your wife know?
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Re: Oops - that could have been better thought out

Originally posted by Asmodean
                Sometimes a brand or organisation wants it's whole name in the URL. Sometimes, they had better not done that

A list of lawyers for the rich and famous, or a place to buy gifts for hookers?

Asmodean
                Isn't making a distinction between lawyers and whores splitting hairs?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Excellent list
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Very funny.

Comment

Re: Re: Oops - that could have been better thought out

Originally posted by Tuberski

Isn't making a distinction between lawyers and whores splitting hairs?

ACK!
                      Which actually makes that URL even more funny
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                      X