Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The peaceful state of enrichened Malmö

Was anyone in Sweden paying attention?

They have the Twisting Torso building, right?
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Oh, they simply love them immigrants. "Paying attention" is frowned upon, don't you know?

Comment

Europe
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Oh, they simply love them immigrants. "Paying attention" is frowned upon, don't you know?
          Immigrants from the Middle East and Africa make the area more peaceful. "Police and immigrants are calming down troublemakers in Malmö" is the headline of the Finnish newspaper.

Shame on you Swedes, going to immigrant-dominated areas in your cities and creating violence in them
          Last edited by RGBVideo; December 20, 2008, 12:37.

Comment

A small minority of trouble makers are giving the whole neighborhood bad reputation. There's 8000 kids in Rosengård, maybe 50 of those are showing their frustration is this unproductive manner...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

(In current Finnish anti-immigrant rhetoric, Sweden and Malmö in particular are considered examples of absolute Hell on earth created by irresponsible immigration policies...)

Comment

Originally posted by Aivo½so
                (In current Finnish anti-immigrant rhetoric, Sweden and Malmö in particular are considered examples of absolute Hell on earth created by irresponsible immigration policies...)
                thanks, freud, but I've been to Paris and Malmö myself (edit: have you been to rosengård?) Paris created a lasting impression

what are you talking about "anti" anything? Haven't you ever experienced any blissful encounters with our arabian friends?

i think we both can we agree that it is a good thing that HS gives us the reality of the situation ( ) accepting reality is the start of wisdom.

A small minority of trouble makers are giving the whole neighborhood bad reputation. There's 8000 kids in Rosengård, maybe 50 of those are showing their frustration is this unproductive manner...
                "a few rotten apples" i also agree that it is probably not all of you swedes who are so violent and aggressive. but your violence should be reduced because you are so close to us in finland. it is a good thing that immigrants from the middle east and africa are taking your place, for they can calm you down and build peace, just like they are doing in malmö.

Comment

Go back to read the writings of your Master.

Comment

?

Comment

"What? Who?"

Comment

yes, exactly that. sorry, not a telepath yet.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X