Best short clip ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP
    For the record South Park > Monty Python as well.
    South Park has the advantage of two or three decades of humour to build on, and the TV series are obviously less dated to us, but they haven't made a film as good as either Brian or Grail yet.

I believe Parker and Stone cite Python as an essential influence, without which there would be no South Park.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
      For the record South Park > Monty Python as well.
      From the mouths of babes and Yanks...
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
        I believe Parker and Stone cite Python as an essential influence, without which there would be no South Park.
        Suure. Then shows like Beyond the Fringe and Not Only... But Also are hands down the greatest comedy shows in history because that is where Python got their inspiration from. And those show got their inspiration from... and so on.

First does not mean best.

Python certainly has its moments, but it is simply not as funny or smart as some newer shows out today.

(better than Family Guy though, ick)
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
        X