Best short clip ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best short clip ever.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

no
    "

Comment

it was okay.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

that sucked, though I didn't have the volume on
        Unbelievable!

Comment

San Diego sucks, so does this clip
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I watched them all. ****ing awesome.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

meh. When are they going to bring back Monty Python? Best comedy series ever.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Robot Chicken > Monty Python.

There, I said it.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                  meh. When are they going to bring back Monty Python? Best comedy series ever.
                  Hope you know this site :

Welcome to the official Monty Python YouTube channel where you can enjoy exclusive videos featuring us, the Pythons, our fans & collaborators; official music video; iconic sketches from Monty Python’s Flying Circus and clips from our films - Monty Python’s Life of Brian, Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life - as well as behind the scenes footage from our live shows and much, much more. No more of those crap quality videos you've been watching. We're giving you the real thing - HD videos delivered straight from our vault. And what's even more, we're letting you see absolutely everything for free. You’re welcome! So, subscribe, like, and hit that notification bell harder than a knight with a rubber chicken… and don’t forget to buy our products and join us across our social media platforms below!

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I hate hulu, I hate direct2drive and now I hate this site. What's the point of globalisation if you don't serve un-American customers?
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Un-American
                      Non-American
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        Robot Chicken > Monty Python.

There, I said it.
                        BLASPHEMY !!

BURN THE HERETIC !!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

For the record South Park > Monty Python as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            For the record South Park > Monty Python as well.
                            Barbarian.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                              no
                              Also Monty Python >>>>>> Robot Chicken
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X