Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best of America is in these small towns" -- Sara Palin

And with that, I'd like to present this little news tidbit:

Sherry L. Johnston, the mother of Bristol Palin’s fiancé, was arrested Thursday night on drug charges.

Johnston was arrested at her Wasilla home and charged with six felony drug counts. Alaska state troopers then searched the Johnston home for further evidence of narcotics. She was charged with second-degree misconduct for allegedly manufacturing narcotics and a fourth-degree misconduct related to possession.

"Allegedly manufacturing narcotics" almost certainly means "running a meth lab".
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Palin was misquoted, she actually said --

"The meth of America is in these small towns"
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

how is it a misconduct manufacturing narcotics?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And we won't even bring up the fact that this has nothing to do with Palin. Oerdin is just being his typical dickhead self.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Obama serves on same board as a guy who violently protested the Vietnam war decades ago = "pals around with terrorists"

Palin marries her pregnant daughter off to a drug-manufacturer's son = "nothing to do with Palin."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            Obama serves on same board as a guy who violently protested the Vietnam war decades ago = "pals around with terrorists"

Palin marries her pregnant daughter off to a drug-manufacturer's son = "nothing to do with Palin."
            Well, technically Bristol and Levi aren't married yet.
            B♭3

Comment

That is totally ignorant. Every line of it, Zk. Married her off? Naturally Palin knew all of these allegations about the mother in advance.

Get off her case. You better worry about Obama, and how he holds up. Palin is a non-issue. To keep throwing mud at her is a sign of a weak mind. Something I expect from Oerdin.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yup, the GOP are saints and pure of heart. Only Demonrats are corrupt and up to no good.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  That is totally ignorant. Every line of it, Zk. Married her off? Naturally Palin knew all of these allegations about the mother in advance.

Get off her case. You better worry about Obama, and how he holds up. Palin is a non-issue. To keep throwing mud at her is a sign of a weak mind. Something I expect from Oerdin.
                  Palin spent her entire compaign slinging mud. I figured I'd return the favor. If she wants to use guilt by association against Obama, the same standard should be applied to her.

Comment

Here, here.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And we won't even bring up the fact that this has nothing to do with Palin. Oerdin is just being his typical dickhead self.
                      You say such things only to prove your innocense, despite coming from the same state as Bush. Dixie Chix
                      Attached Files
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Palin spent her entire compaign slinging mud. I figured I'd return the favor. If she wants to use guilt by association against Obama, the same standard should be applied to her.
                        QFT
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You have AAHZ on your side. I guess that shuts off anything I might add. Keep being a dumbass.

Comment

Keep being a dumbass.
                            Hey, I'm from California! That's something we excel at!

Comment

Have some respect. If you knew anything you'd know that methamphetamine (aka "the goddess M") is a conditionally legalized religious sacrament in Alaska, Wyoming, and Missouri, much like how peyote for "bonafide religious ceremonies" is exempted by 42 USC §1996a to comport with the 1st Amendment. Don't mock entheogens just because you can't understand them.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X