Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougars with money.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by JackRudd View Post

Jennifer "Flashdance" Beals and Martina "Let Freedom Ring" McBride...sweeettt!!!!!!!
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Somebody likes business woman look.
        that's the best you can come up with? you're losing your touch.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
          that's the best you can come up with? you're losing your touch.
          huh? It's fine by me. Empowered women
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Empowered women find the average male less attractive but are unable to get the top males to commit since their looks don't improve much as their social standing does.

They can be good lays but their future is all catz.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Now *that* is an elmo I'd like to tickle.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• "I'll be in my bunk."
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Excellent work self- biased
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• hehe, SB wins

Comment

• http://www.fantamorph.com/forum/view...hp?f=11&t=1617
                            Participating in my threads is mandatory. Those who do not do so will be forced, in their next game, to play a power directly between Catherine and Montezuma.

Comment

• miss tefnut:

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X