No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seedle is my new favorite Polytubbie of all time.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I cant help but wonder how much of that breast is real, and how much is some kind of deceptive bra
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• i don't want to know.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• fair enough ;b:
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I don't care!
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty View Post
                I cant help but wonder how much of that breast is real, and how much is some kind of deceptive bra
                I don't know, but it would be fun to investigate.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Lovely specimen, that.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Indeed. Gorgeous eyes, beautiful hair... there's something else about her, just can't put my finger on. Actually, two something elses, and it may take my entire hand.

Comment

• Nepali Model Saru Giri

Very attractive..

Comment

• What are Nepalese? Like Asians or Indians or something in between?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• nm
                          Last edited by SlowwHand; September 12, 2010, 21:23.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Something in between, Al.

Comment

• I'd like to be in between Asians and Indians.

Comment

• I've lately been strangely enamoured by one Sofi Oksanen, Finnish-Estonian writer of some note. Not usually fond of the "goth"-look; somehow, it just works on her. Of course, she is arguably the smartest of all the females posted in this thread. Smart is sexy. Glasses, too. And looks rather devious in this one.

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                                X