Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of plastic.
    Umm... I don't think so yet. Not sure when that picture was taken but it was around when she first came out. Likely implants but I don't see much of a difference otherwise:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I meant on her face.

Comment

• It's done. We're off it.

Bonus:

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 3, 2013, 02:07.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The top and the bottom don't match! She MUST remove one!
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• @post #1475, 1st pic

Mmmm, freckles.

Comment

Comment

• this thraed should be stickied
                    MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL MODS
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• sarah shahi anyone?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• some of those girls are going to have major back problems later in life
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• edit: they removed the pic
                          Last edited by Sava; April 9, 2013, 17:49. Reason: BECAUSE
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• how's this?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's weird. A lot of the hotties on my list now don't seem to have a lot of good pics when I google.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You never look at the girl, look at their Mom, it's more truthful longterm
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X