Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She has a nice booby. :schoolboy:
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      no betaness.
      by the way, why the **** did you remove the pics of the hot b****es?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Since the good doctor posted this in the wrong thread I thought I'd fix it by posting this here.

Comment

• Alright it's been a lot of white girls the last dozen pages. Time to bring out the Black girls.

Simmer down. Shhh...

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 22, 2012, 16:44.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Anyway, I'm done. That's better.
            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 22, 2012, 22:42.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Why would you write/tatoo 'Stink' on your finger? *confused*
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
                Why would you write/tatoo 'Stink' on your finger? *confused*
                Maybe that's the one she puts in the stink? I don't know. I don't know that it says stink, either. Who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
                  Why would you write/tatoo 'Stink' on your finger? *confused*
                  ...it says "shh."

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor View Post
                    ...it says "shh."
                    I see it now! A woman's intuition is amazing

Comment

I don't know what it's like to have sex but would I be off base to suggest that sex with someone built like her (below) would be better than sex with a skinny woman with big boobs?
                      How good the sex is has almost nothing to do with body type or athletic prowess.
                      The depths of your cluelessness are astounding.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        How good the sex is has almost nothing to do with body type or athletic prowess.
                        The depths of your cluelessness are astounding.
                        I'm a virgin. What do you want from me?

Comment

I don't know what it's like to have sex but would I be off base to suggest that sex with someone built like her (below) would be better than sex with a skinny woman with big boobs?
                          (ahem)

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• His cluelessness is amazing.

Comment

• So what determines it then? Effort level?

Comment

I'm a virgin. What do you want from me?
                                Silence on the subject?

Wait, nevermind. It's much more entertaining if you make a fool out of yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X