Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Az View Post
    I'd **** the **** out of her, if you know what I mean.
    Do you see her dude, though? You probably could. Come to Philly.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well, I would, but I am, of course, in a happy relationship.
      the guy has a face which just screams "punch me", but with the kind of tail he's pulling - I can see why.
      Anyway - this can be you in the picture. you are not far. I believe in you, Al
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• no betaness.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 20, 2012, 05:37.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Albie is a big time facebook stalker
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• -----------------------------^^^^^^^---------------------
            No beta-as-**** stories below this line.

Have fun: http://bcove.me/z2p0vdl0
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Are you talking about me or the guy sighing about the ones that got away?
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                Are you talking about me or the guy sighing about the ones that got away?
                Obviously me.

Comment

• wish i was in the airforce
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    wish i was in the airforce
                    After the last training ( 3 days of 30C weather in full CBRN clothing ) me too.

Last edited by Az; June 20, 2012, 06:48.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• air force - civilians in uniform, some with nice curves
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• awesome body AND a killer smile. what a babe.

Comment

• I'd hit it.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• We gonna nerd this place up son

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X